* Jess’s Ladies Dairy products from the Best of our Counties range
1. Heat the oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4 and line cake tin with baking paper.
2. Put dark chocolate and butter into a bowl. Melt over a saucepan of boiling water. When smooth, remove from the heat to cool.
3. Add the sugar, salt and egg (slowly) to the chocolate. Then add the flour and vanilla. Mix in the extra pieces of white and milk chocolate.
4. Tip the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. The top of the brownies should be light brown and the middle still a bit soft.
5. Leave the brownies to cool in the tin before they are cut into portions.
Warm the raspberries with the icing sugar until the raspberries have broken down. Blitz with a blender stick and then pass through a sieve to make the coulis.
Whisk the double cream until stiff and stir in the icing sugar and vanilla extract.
Toast handful of hazelnuts in a pan briefly until slightly brown and crush in a pestle and mortar.
Dot the coulis across the plate, place the brownie and dust with icing sugar. Pile up the hazelnuts and put a dob of Chantilly cream on top. Decorate with raspberries.
We’d love to keep you updated with our latest news